Friday, September 19, 2008

The 1st Day of School

JOSH

This year Josh is now in 6th grade. He's at a new school (Canfield) The school had an open house for the new 6 graders. I have to say I was as lost as he was. I have never stepped one foot in the school before. So I wasn't much help. The first day was alittle hard for me this year. My oldest is now in middle school, growing up to fast . And my Gabe went to Kindergarten.
Kyndra 5th grade, Hailee 3rd, Gabe Kindergarten

I know Kyndra looks all grown up. We are says she's going on 16. All kids got good teachers. The teachers they were all hoping for. I think this year will be a good one. Ha.

Gabe and Aaron were able to get into the same class and teacher. Ha. They are best buds will have a great time together. And they have each to stay out of trouble or in.
The whole bunch


Some of the Jeske, the Priebes, Westovers and Aaron Caudle

3 comments:

Priebe Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawna and Matt said...

I am so glad Aaron and Gabe have each other. Hopefully they will stay OUT of trouble.

Nushy said...

What a great blog!
Your family is precious, Jen.
See you on the field ;)
Noelle