Saturday, February 14, 2009

Club House Fun

It's Swimming Time
Micheal wanted to show everyone our club house that we can use when ever we want. We come at least twice times a week after school when they don't have much homework. They love it. And I get a chance to catch up on things in Idaho. And I'm on the phone the whole time. It's the time I call all my loved ones. It's the only time I can have just to seat down. So I enjoy it too. Since I don't have a swim suit that fits me at the moment .

It feels like your at a resort.

Gabe as learned to swim. He especialy likes to swim under water because to still has a hard time kicking his feet. Micheal is also finally getting brave and can dunk his head. Yea, big step. We hope to get him swimming this summer.

The crew.


Oh, they love eachother



Behind them are the Tennis and Basketball courts




This is Micheals Kiddie pool.

He thinks its ALL for him. On to the right of him is a nice play area.






3 comments:

The Duce Family said...

That looks like so much fun for the kids.i am sure they love it.Wish we were there!

Dawna and Matt said...

It looks like you have your own private resort- where are all the people? Way to go Gabe!!!! swimming?? Come home so you can teach Aaron. Better yet, we will come there :) Love you lots.

Priebe Family said...

That looks like great fun. It would only be better if the pool was full of all the cousins! Tell Michael and Gabe that we are proud of them for being so brave in the water! Enjoy the sun for us!