Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Josh

The Big 12.
After the day at the beach we came
home had dinner, opened presents and had Pie.

Of course I had to make his favorite dessert.

Fresh Strawberry Pie.




Yes, now we need to work on the beach body. Ha, Ha. Well, football starts up in the next couple of weeks so we need to get ready for that. Football is a lot more serious so we better be ready.



We decided to get him snorkel gear. Their is a place called Red Reef in Boca Raton. It's only about 20-30 minutes away. It's suppose to be one of the top places to snorkel. It's free. You just pay for the parking. The Reef is shallow so the little boys will be able to snorkel as well. And see some beautiful tropical fish. We are excited.

We love You Josh!

8 comments:

Suzy Toronto Studios said...

What a handsome kid... Wow!

Dawna and Matt said...

this was the 1st of Josh's birthday that I have missed and it had to be one of the most important:( Oh how I miss your sweet spirit!

Jenne said...

Happy Birthday! Wow, you have such a beautiful family Jen, and now they can all work on their already perfect tans.
Super fun! Still wish you could have ended up in the tri-cities.

Dawna and Matt said...

I forgot, I want YOUR strawberry pie!!!!! When I come to visit you have to make me one also. Even if they are out of season. I miss you!

Brynne said...

Looks like you are having an awesome time. I'm jealous of all this "beach" talk! :) How's the bump? Let's get pics of that!

Tyler and Mikin Morton said...

Had Kristie (your sista')over for dinner today with Nancy Lowe Marks, JamiSue Croxford Sharp and their families. Your sis said you are doing well and seem to be settling in now. I am sure you will cry if you ever have to leave there! You will fall in love with it over time. Time is funny that way. Josh is a handsome kid along with the rest of them. The pics are beautiful of Florida. I want to see the baby bump as well! Take care and know we think about you guys!

cyclinggrandmother/Gilly said...

Jenny, It was good to hear from you and that you are enjoying Florida, I know for a fact your mother misses you all.
You have a beautiful family, who would have thought six children, more power to you. I loved having a large family, it has been a wonderful experience, just wait until they get married and start having children. Grandchildren are the best and so fun. Shaire is expecting a baby boy in September and that will be her 4th and then I believe she is done.

Christy Ivory said...

Oh my Gosh Jen!!! Your kids are so beautiful!!! I love that picture on the top of your blog. What a family you have. How are you?? How's the new home treating you?? Man...I sound like my dad.LOL. Hope all is well, I just wanted to stop in and take a peek. You look so great. Let's chat. Oh....I haven't figured out my private blog yet. All in good time. (when that is....I don't know.) I am so busy. You know how it is. Talk to you soon.