Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's Dress Up Time

Laura Allen and her Girls...
Laura had has been a wonderful friend and was so sweet to give me a baby shower. We had yummy healthy food and many sisters from the ward were able to attend. I got some adorable outfits. It was fun to get pink stuff once again. Kyndra, Hailee and I will have so much fun dressing Isabella.. Since we got a lot of adorable dresses.

Thank you so much Laura for a Wonderful Day...

My friend(Sharie) made me a beautiful quilt just in two weeks.

I've always been wanting to learn how to quilt. I've had Sharie teach me. It's been a lot of fun. She's been a great teacher.














4 comments:

Laura said...

i can't wait to see your baby in all her new finery!

KevDebKlan said...

Looks like you had a good turnout. It's nice to have friends when you can't have family. You guys swim alot. Fun. Thats the one thing I miss here. The lakes aren't very close and so its only pool which don't open till school gets out. At least they are really fun pools. Learn how to quilt so you can teach me.

Dawna and Matt said...

Sorry I missed it, You know I would have been there if I could have! Miss you.

Priebe Family said...

Looks like tons of fun. I am so glad that you and the girls have found such good friends. Still, wish I could have been there though! Can't wait for this little girl to get here! By the way Happy Birthday since you never answer your phone! I love you and miss you all!