Wednesday, January 13, 2010

We Moved Again

We have moved to Jefferson City, Missouri. We moved the first week in January. David had to run an office here. I'm excited for him and he will be home a little more often. It had a small town feel and everyone is so friendly. I think we will be good here. and plus its closer to our family in Idaho. It's a good 2 day drive.

David went to find a house to rent about two weeks before the big move. We only had two to pick from. So David went ahead without me. He found a great house . It's a older home but its homing. It has 2 brick fireplaces. a big yard. A full basement where Josh has his room.



The Capital Building

We have really enjoyed it here so far. When we first got here the weather was very cold. Below 0. It was a nice change. The kids started school on Tuesday. They all liked their teachers and the other students are more friendly. For Michael , he will be home with me. Missouri doesn't have a free program that Florida did. I'm excited to have him home again.


I will have to send some pictures of the house decorated. BUT, we are without a camera. I found it in the washer machine in my jacket. So yes, we will have to found another. I hope to post some pictures soon, but for now I posted a few updates of the Holidays.

8 comments:

KevDebKlan said...

Looks like you were busy before you left. The house is cute. can't wait to come see it. Love all the pictures. Cant' wait to be together to take more. see you soon.(How great is that). Love you guys.

Unknown said...

The new house looks really nice. Looks like it has a lot of room for the kids to play outside. looking forward to seeing some inside pics. love you guys!!

Orva said...

love your yard! missing you still. hope you are enjoying your warm 35 degree weather. ha!

Laura said...

sorry, that was me signed in as my mom accidently.

p.s. i love your family picture in your white shirts

angel said...

okay i almost wish i didn't stop by your blog it made me miss you all way too much!!!! we love your family and will look forward to the yearly houseboat trip. even the kids came in to look at the pics.

Priebe Family said...

I am feeling the same way with my blog but decided it was worth it even if I am the only one to look at it! However, for what it's worth, I check your blog all the time and love that we can stay in touch this way!

Bobbi said...

You have a new blog stalker!! Your family pictures are absolutely beautiful! We're so glad to have you in Jeff City!!!

Gatten Gang said...

Glad the move went well..maybe we will see you a this summer. I am sure Debbie is loveing having family so close. Your family is growing up so fast, enjoy them while you can. Miss you guys..the gattens