Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Still treking






We has bacon and beans, cornbread. Yum, yum. We must of all been hungry. Our Sweet Jessica. I got an awesome picture of Jes. She looks too cute. She was also in a great family. (The Coxs. Dusty & Kim). On the last day her family was in front of us and Melissa in back. We were so blessed. We were able to see them all the time. Well, Jamin wasn't so lucky. We didn't see much of him. He was always far away and he had to stay with his family. He had a good time too. How could you not. What an experience this was. We love you all.




One of our boys caught a horny toad. It was a pretty size.







This was the hill for the womens pull.

1 comment:

KevDebKlan said...

I am so jealous. It sounds like alot of work but way worth it. Really cute pictures. I have to say I have been checking your blog all week waiting for these pictures. I'm so glad you are posting. I love your blog. Keep it up. Miss you guys.