Monday, June 16, 2008

Preschool Graduation

Kindergarten here I come.


Gabe had fun with his teacher Miss Cinda. Thats what we all called her. Her named is Cindy Porter. She is a member of the church. I helped out one day a week so he could go for free. During the year I had to help her help for about 8 weeks. She had 4 employers leave in a months time. I taught 11 pre-preschool kids which were 3 years old. I didn't have anyone to help me out and I had to figure out what I was going to teach each day. The kids were monsters at first I did get them to all obey me by my 4th week. Figures. I had to remember to love them. Some of the kids didn't have parents. They were in foster care beacuse they were in drugs or were not kind to their kids. I was sad somedays just because their were kids that just needed to be loved and to be huged. I had a blast. I learned alot from this experience. I really learned to love each one of our Heavenly Father Children.






Gabe and his cousin Caleb had a lot of fun together at school. They went three days a week. They really became great friends. My sister and her family leave in postfalls were we went to preschool. She also worked there too. She's still working through half of the summer. We all enjoyed the school. It felt good to be there and to know you were with Lds friends.






The school put on a program for the parents. They sang songs and had a BBQ. About half of the songs they sang were primany songs. Popcorn poping, spring time, Birds in the tree, Because it spring , and wise man foolish man. So the boys knew the songs. It was a great year for Gabe.




1 comment:

The Duce Family said...

hey jen
so cute! Have Dave email me Calebs Pictures so i can post them too? Thanks. Did you see, i did post a couple new Pictures. :)

kristie