Saturday, August 9, 2008

Family Day

Just wanna have fun














On Monday for family home evening we decided to go on a little bike near lake Coeur d'Alene than go for pinic and go swimimg by tubbs hill. Josh, Kyndra, Dave and I went cliff jumping. That was my very first time. It was high but I had to jump all the kids were
watching. I couldn't let them down. It was pretty fun. I even jumped a few more times. Dave also loves to flip the kids. And there's Kyndra practicing her cheer moves. We all had a great time together. We are so blessed to have kids that all get along and love eachother.

3 comments:

KevDebKlan said...

Looks like fun. I miss the lake. We have great pools but its just not the same.

Jenne said...

Jen, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I always love keeping in touch this way. I was in CDA last week doing Choreography and I was thinking about your family. Totally missing Debbie, and contemplating adopting the whole Westover Family since she is not here to stop me. HA HA. I can't believe how big Michael is, he was just a baby the last time I saw you. I would love to see you sometime when I am in CDA. You will have to e-mail me your phone number. Talk to you soon.

Peterson's said...

looks like fun, I miss cliff jumping on Tubbs...there's nothing to jump off here in texas. You could stand on a footstool and see to Houston!