Friday, March 6, 2009

IT'S A GIRL !!!!!!!

Here I am 22 weeks.
On Tuesday March 3rd I finally went to the doctor.

Our insurance kicked in and I was able to go see the doctor. The baby looked good and healthy. Later that day I had to make another appointmet to get an ultra-sound. At 1:30 the whole crew was able to be in the room to see what we were having.

A GIRL !!!


This is a perfect picture of her sucking her thumb. She is now 13 oz.

How cute.

She was moving a lot and we were able to get a lot of good pictures. The family is so excited to be having a girl. It's been a while since we have had a little girl in the family. We will be even now. 3 boys, 3 girls. (the brady bunch) I am feeling good. I've been so blessed. I know this little girl was waiting to come into our family. It's all in the Lords time.,

Micheal came down stairs one morning and told me if my baby was out. I said ,why.He said "I had a dream I was playing with her". I said you did, what was her name. He said "it's Isabella. Ever since he has been wanting to play with Isabella toys. He didn't even know what names we were thinking of . It's a amazing how close children are to the spirit.

So we think her name might be:

* Isabella Joy Westover *

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on another girl! That is exciting news. I love the name Isabella. Maybe because it is close to my little girls name, Ella. Congrats to everyone!

Anonymous said...

we are so glad all is going well and are excited for another niece and little girl cousin, Jen you look great as usual. Love you guys.

Gatten Gang said...

How exciting for a new little girl. You are lucky for the perfect split. and, you look beautiful!

Dawna and Matt said...

A thumb sucker is sooo cute. How fun. Can't wait to meet our little "bella" or "Izzy" or what ever David comes up with.
I love you and miss you! Denise was right, you do look great!

Laura said...

i'm starting to make baby shower plans--watch out!

Jeppsen's said...

Yeah for PINK!!!
I love the name

Tyler and Mikin Morton said...

It is nice to have an even split... you are great at family planning! A beautiful little girl. Exciting! And a Florida birth certificate. That will be kind of cool! Congratulations and I love the name as well.

Priebe Family said...

I finally took a moment to check out blog updates! We are so excited for this new little girl. I did cry though, thinking of her being so far away. We miss everyone so much and a new baby, we have not even met, will make it even harder! We are still happy for you though and glad that everything is going so well! Love you and miss you all so much!

Brynne said...

YAY! Congrats!! You look great. 22 weeks is all? I love the name.

Suzy Toronto Studios said...

Wow, another baby. I am so happy for you.

Sounds like you have all adapted to Florida... I love it here and can't figure out why everyone in the world doesn't want to live here!!!Hope to see you on Key Biscayne this weekend.

Aloha, Suz

The Duce Family said...

You look so good Jen!! You hardly look pregnant. Isabella is such a cute name! Love it!