Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Our Sweet" Laby Bug"


3 Months Old




Brotherly Love


Bella and my Dad with his wild hair.

David, Of course on his phone checking emails and taking care of business.



She is such a smiley little thing. When she smiles her whole face lights up, and consequently so do all of us. What a dear sweet, precious addition to our family she is. We can't wait for Grammy and Papa and the Hydes to meet her in November. .

Sweet Dreams

She is such a sound little sleeper. She is just starting to sleep ALL night.

For about 10-12 hours. Now the mom can catch up on some sleep.





6 comments:

Gatten Gang said...

She is such a beautiful little baby girl. How precious. J

Dawna and Matt said...

She is beautiful... Oh how I miss you all. Dont get too comfortable over there for the Holidays, I am counting on you all being here next year and at very least every other year after that. I wish I was going to be there for Thanksgiving... maybe next year! Love you!

Priebe Family said...

She is sooo beautiful! I can't believe how big she is already. I want to hold her so bad! That flag at the game looks amazing and I am glad that you are enjoying everything about Florida. We still miss you you but it helps to know that you are so happy!

The Duce Family said...

she is soooo Cute!! i am so glad i was able to come and see her. it will different here without you guys for the Holidays. i am debating whether or not to keep up on your Halloween dinner tradition. I guess it depends on how i am feeling. I think mom and dad are coming over to go Trick or treating with the kids. Love you guys!!

Kathi said...

Love the pictures of Isabella. Don't know if I commented yet or not on this but Isabella needs to come give her friend some sleeping lessons! We're still up about 3-4 times a night with ours. I miss sleep!

Anonymous said...

Choo Chweet.. The Baby is so Cute. Beautiful Family and Fantastic Images..