Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Favorite Time Of The Year

Fall is here, and although it doesn't hang in the air here like it does back in North Idaho, we are beginning to feel a change in the weather. The summer was hot, but not unbearable. Slowly the temperatures are dropping and the evenings are beginning to get cooler, when I say cooler, I mean it drops to the high 80's, but still feels very nice. The best weather is just ahead of us. It is nice, although we can't play in the snow, to still be able to go to the beach and enjoy beautiful weather and 80 degree water.

With Halloween just around the corner, we look forward to getting loads and loads of candy. This especially makes me happy, as the kids won"t be complaing about freezing as I encourage them to go to keep going in the persuit of acquiring as much candy as humanly possible. I am told that if we don't each finish the evening with a pillowcase full, we were lazy trick or treaters. Im so excited. Fortunately one of my dear friends here is just as much a candy freak as I am, so we are partying with them on Halloween. Although this will be our first holiday season in the South, we are looking forward to it. We are anxious to create some new traditions.

5 comments:

Jeppsen's said...

seriously ....
Come on Jen it's been FOREVER!
Love ya

Laura said...

i'm looking....i'm not seeing anything!

Anonymous said...

totally posted my comment in the wrong spot just trying to figure this out. scroll down to isabella's blessing.

Christy Ivory said...

Hey Jen!!
I love seeing pictures of your family. They are totally adorable.:)
I'm glad to hear you guys are into trick or treating..It's so great...Are you dressing up?? We get so into it...
Today I got up and worked out hard. I need to get into shape by Christmas. I've slacked way to long.:) Good to hear from you.
Talk to you soon.

Laura said...

for some reason, my blog stopped telling me when your blog gets updated. hmmmm.
i'm waiting for pictures of the tri!
we'll donate our halloween candy to you guys. i don't want it anywhere near me!