Friday, October 30, 2009

Triathlon

3rd Annual Womens Triathlon in Orlando

Sandra , Laura, (Sandra sister-in-law, Irene) and me.





Yes, my first Tri. It was a blast. I finished in 5th in my division. Not to bad. I made all my personal goals. 12 min swim, 43 min. bike,( could of been better) and run 28 mins. I only had about 7-8 weeks to train. and this was the first time I actually finished my 3 mile run. Nothing like getting back into the swing the things. I hope to some others. In Florida these events are happening all year round.






After the race.


Going to the Finish Line. Still happy....



Starting out on the ride. We have good weather. Water was good.

Well, cold for the Florida people.




There was a good turn out. Everyone heading home.





3 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW! I am totally impressed!

Laura said...

woo hoo! i can't wait 'till we do our next one!

Priebe Family said...

Way to go Jen, I do not know how you have the energy! Right now it is all I can do to stay awake all day! But then being seven months along with #9 might have something to do with it! Still, great job I am very proud of you!